IWPFI 2017 invites all interested individuals to submit oral & poster abstracts to share the most up-to-date research works and review challenging and interesting cases from around the world.
- Abstract submission deadline is November 14 (Mon), 2016.
- Acceptance notification will be provided by December 22 (Thu), 2016.
- The deadline for Presenter Registration is January 15 (Sun), 2017.
Forms of Presentation
- Scientific Presentation is for oral presentation.
- Scientific Exhibition is for poster presentation which will be displayed only on computers.
Abstract Submission Process
Abstract Submission Guideline
Accepted abstracts will be presented in oral or poster presentation. The deadline for abstract submission is November 14 (Mon), 2016 and acceptance notification will be sent by December 22 (Thu), 2016.
- 1. All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website ONLY.
- 2. When you submit your abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the IWPFI 2017 submission formats. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Submitters are responsible for all typing error on the abstract.
- 3. Abstracts for the Scientific Presentation and Scientific Exhibition are limited to 300 words.
- 4. Abstracts should be typed in English.
- 5. Only one figure and one table each are allowed in an abstract, provided they add value to the content and remains within the bounds of the template.
- 6. An acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the completion of the on-line submission. The contact details you provide must coincide with those of the presenting author and correspondence author, otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about the allocated session.
- 7. The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author by no later than December 22 (Thu), 2016. It may also found on ‘My page’ of the congress website.
- 8. Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts at scientific presentation or scientific exhibition. Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by January 15 (Sun), 2017.
- 9. Only up to 10 authors including the presenting author will be listed on the abstract book.
- 10. Abstracts should be structured to include the following four sections:
- 11. If on-line submission is not available, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com